Guidelines for Reopening during COVID19
All employees will wear masks when providing services. All guests must enter the salon wearing a mask and wear it during services. If you are getting a color service please wear a disposable mask.
Sanitation, Disinfection, and Hygiene
All employees will wash hands thoroughly, as well as disinfect every surface and tool in between each client. We will also have hand sanitizer for you before you receive your service.
• All magazines and newspapers will be removed from the salon.
• If possible, please do not bring large handbags in the salon.
Please DO NOT bring a guest with you to your hair service. We are monitoring the number of stylists and clients to be in the building to maintain a safe distance.
• Upon arrival to your upcoming appointment, there are options based on your comfort level for waiting. You may call to check-in once you’ve arrived & wait in your car until you are texted by your service provider or you may enter the salon to check-in & taking a seat in our open waiting area.
• We cannot hug or shake hands yet!
Please allow 14 days to pass before booking an appointment if you:
• Have traveled out of the country in the last 14 days or have been exposed to anyone with known COVID19.
• Cashless payment systems are preferred, but not required
* Please reschedule your appointment if you are feeling ill in any way*