Guidelines for Reopening during COVID19
All employees will wear masks when providing services. All guests must enter the salon wearing a mask and wear it during services. If you are getting a color service please wear a disposable mask. Please know you may be asked to have your temperature taken.
Sanitation, Disinfection, and Hygiene
All employees will wash hands thoroughly, as well as disinfect every surface and tool in between each client. We will also have hand sanitizer for you before you receive your service.
• All magazines and newspapers will be removed from the salon.
• If possible, please do not bring large handbags in the salon.
Please DO NOT bring a guest with you to your hair service. We are monitoring the number of stylists and clients to be in the building to maintain a safe distance.
• Please wait outside or in your car, we will call or text you when your service provider is ready. There will be no reception seating.
• We cannot hug or shake hands yet!
Please allow 14 days to pass before booking an appointment if you:
• Have traveled out of the country in the last 14 days or have been exposed to anyone with known COVID19.
• Cashless payment systems are preferred, but not required
• Coffee and water service will be temporarily suspended. Please bring your own beverage into the salon.
* Please reschedule your appointment if you are feeling ill in any way*